|Version 127 (modified by and, 2 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to Plumi
Plumi is a Free Software video sharing Content Management System based on Plone and produced by EngageMedia. Plumi enables you to create your own sophisticated video sharing site; by adding it to an existing Plone instance you can quickly have a wide array of functionality to facilitate video distribution and community creation.
In a net landscape where almost all video sharing sites keep their distribution platform under lock and key, Plumi is one contribution to creating a truly democratic media.
- Code Repository on GitHub
- Plumi package on Python Package Index
- Plumi product page on Plone.org
- Plumi Burnstation
You can get involved in Plumi development by:
- going to #plumi at irc.freenode.net
- by emailing us here http://blog.plumi.org/contact/
- by joining the discussion list
- by joining the announce list
- submitting any bugs or enhancements to our tracker - PLEASE check the listing first to check the issue hasn't already been ticketed.
For info on the latest Plumi release check the Plumi blog.
There's more information about releasing new versions of Plumi on the release management process page.