|Version 12 (modified by andycat, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Plumi 0.3 release - plone 3.2.x target
Plumi 0.3 product development is currently taking place in a few areas.
1) Plumi 0.3 will be deployed by buildout, targeting Plone 3.2.3 by default.
The buildout system were are using for plumi 0.3 dev work is http://plumi.org/browser/plumi-buildout-plone3/trunk
[ svn co https://svn.engagemedia.org/project/plumi-buildout-plone3/trunk plumi-buildout-plone3 ]
2) New style , python egg , products SVN:
- plumi.skin :
3) The original Plone 2.5.5 style products are being maintained for Plumi 0.3, and phased out by Plumi 0.5
The buildout is can be made to pull in the 'Plumi' product bundle. For Plumi 0.3 alpha, we are currently using the trunk of the 'Plumi' product bundle. SVN url : https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/Plumi/trunk
SVN broswer UI url: http://dev.plone.org/collective/browser/Plumi/trunk
The individual old style products SVN :
- ATVideo branch: https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/ATVideo/branches/engage
- ATMediaFile branch: https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/ATMediaFile/branches/fat-bt
- PlumiSkin? branch: https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/PlumiSkin/trunk
- indytube branch: .. not yet upgraded from plumi 0.2.x release ..
The authoritative file is http://dev.plone.org/collective/browser/Plumi/trunk/EXTERNALS.txt
Plumi 0.2.x release - plone 2.5.5 target
Plumi branch SVN : https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/Plumi/branches/plumi-0.2.x
The current maintenance branches for plumi-0.2.x Plumi products are:
- ATVideo branch: https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/ATVideo/branches/plumi-0.2.x
- ATMediaFile branch: https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/ATMediaFile/branches/plumi-0.2-plone-2.5
- PlumiSkin? branch: https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/PlumiSkin/branches/plumi-0.2-plone-2.5
- indytube branch: https://svn.engagemedia.org/project/indytube/branches/plumi-0.2.x
The authoritative file is http://dev.plone.org/collective/browser/Plumi/branches/plumi-0.2.x/EXTERNALS.txt
- As of Thursday 30th April 2009 , the branch now points directly to the above development Product branches themselves, not tagged releases.
- Before you do Product development, remember to switch their SVN to an appropriate trunk/branch.
If you have checked out Plumi from SVN, these individual Products may be checked out as tagged versions, and not appropriate for development with.