Deprecated: Please see http://plone.org/products/plumi to follow releases.
Plumi 3.0 release - plone 3.2.x target
Plumi 3.0 product development is currently taking place in a few areas.
1) Plumi 3.0 will be deployed by buildout, targeting Plone 3.2.3 by default.
The buildout system were are using for plumi 3.0 dev work is http://plumi.org/browser/plumi-buildout-plone3/trunk
[ svn co https://svn.engagemedia.org/project/plumi-buildout-plone3/trunk plumi-buildout-plone3 ]
2) New style , python egg , products SVN:
- plumi.skin :
- plumi.migration :
Plumi 0.2.x release - plone 2.5.5 target
Plumi branch SVN : https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/Plumi/branches/plumi-0.2.x
The current maintenance branches for plumi-0.2.x Plumi products are:
- ATVideo branch: https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/ATVideo/branches/plumi-0.2.x
- ATMediaFile branch: https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/ATMediaFile/branches/plumi-0.2-plone-2.5
- PlumiSkin? branch: https://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/PlumiSkin/branches/plumi-0.2-plone-2.5
- indytube branch: https://svn.engagemedia.org/project/indytube/branches/plumi-0.2.x
The authoritative file is http://dev.plone.org/collective/browser/Plumi/branches/plumi-0.2.x/EXTERNALS.txt
- As of Thursday 30th April 2009 , the branch now points directly to the above development Product branches themselves, not tagged releases.
- Before you do Product development, remember to switch their SVN to an appropriate trunk/branch.
If you have checked out Plumi from SVN, these individual Products may be checked out as tagged versions, and not appropriate for development with.