Ticket #596 (closed defect: fixed)
No Download Stats Update Using Safari or Opera... IE???
|Reported by:||anna||Owned by:|
|Who will test this:||And|
I downloaded with Firefox (had initially downloaded it with Safari) and the download number changed to 5.
I downloaded it again with Firefox and the number changed to 6.
I downloaded it again with Safari - but no change. This suggests that downloading with Safari does not update the statistics.
comment:26 Changed 17 hours ago by mike
Indeed I can replicate it on my Safari running under wine (not the safest way to replicate it though). Chrome does not suffer from this, although they are both based on webkit. It seems like a jquery/safari incompatibility. I'll close this bug, but Anna or someone, could you open a new bug with that specific issue for a next milestone as we're about to release this one?
- Summary changed from No Download Stats Update Using Safari to No Download Stats Update Using Safari or Opera... IE???
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to ready for testing
comment:10 Changed 4 years ago by and
- Milestone changed from 4.1 RC 1 & EM Staging Update to 4.1 zFinal
comment:12 Changed 4 years ago by and
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution ready for testing deleted