Ticket #586 (closed task: fixed)
Plumi Manual Updates for 4.0
|Reported by:||anna||Owned by:||mike|
|Who will test this:||And|
Description (last modified by anna) (diff)
Adding a ticket here for the Unweb portion of the manual updates.
You don't need any special permissions to edit version 4 of the manual. You do need to access it via a different URL though:
You need to register for this site in order to edit the manual.
The manual is versioned. We're just working out how to use the new versioning system in Booki/FLOSSManuals but this is where you edit the version 4.0 of the manual, which will coincide with version 4.0 of the Plumi software: http://booki.flossmanuals.net/plumi/_v/4.0/edit/
Please do not edit any other version of the manual.
From here you can scroll down to the chapter you wish to edit, and click Edit link.
Please review/edit the following chapters:
- Installation - has been updated somewhat by myself and Dave, needs checking/changing
- Configuration - any notes to add here re. configuring Plumi / Transcode Star?
- Static Pages Portal Tabs - are these pages still added on install of Plumi? not sure where we are at with this, there was talk of removing these...
- Change Categories - is this still the way vocabulary items are configured ? any changes here?
- Email Notifications - check for changes
- Customise Design - brief explanation of Plumi skin / theme here?
- Transcoding - how has this changed?
- Development Map - update list of products/packages and any changes to buildout. also mention of devel and production builds
- Bit Torrent Configuration - needs writing by Unweb - installation and configuration
In addition to any necessary changes here, we probably need a BitTorrent section, which I'll add as another ticket.
There is a Notes tab in Booki, which allows editors to make notes for each other. I've added some there for the Installation section.
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted