Ticket #240 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Plumi 0.3 alpha release to fix
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||andycat|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||0.3alpha - Plumi to Plone 3|
|Who will test this:|
I've downloaded and installed this version of Plumi:
- buildout works, but miss an "eggs" directory. Adding it, buildout finishes without errors.
I've enabled all the Plumi related products in the control panel, including LinguaPlone?
- The skin for users still point to createObject=ATEngageVideo instead of PlumiVideo?.
- PlumiVideo? is not global addable
- Users area are not added by default (Plone 3 defaul behaviour)
- Switching the view of PlumiVideo? to video_view, it returns an error:
Request URL http://localhost:9080/plumi_prova/Members/admin/videos/fdfs/video_view Exception Type TraversalError Exception Value (<Products.Five.metaclass.SimpleViewClass from /home/yurj/progetti/plone/test7/plumi/plumi-0.3-alpha1/src/plumi.skin/plumi/skin/browser/templates/plumi_video_view.pt object at 0xe156d0c>, 'genres')
- I've tested it with a 212 MB video and blob support rocks :) Great work, really! I can upload in few seconds and download as fast as the net is.
Maybe it is just me wrong on install, I've just enables the products in the control panel