Ticket #111 (closed feature: fixed)
List Number of Views and Downloads on Video_View Template
|Reported by:||anna||Owned by:|
|Priority:||critical||Milestone:||4.1 Beta 1 (New Features and Fixes)|
|Who will test this:||And|
Contributors to Plumi sites would like to be able to see how many views and downloads have occurred for each of their videos. Seeing the number of people who have seen their video greatly encourages people to contribute. Not being able to see this means that video makers are unable to assess the effectiveness of distribution via the Plumi site.
A method for collecting data on the number of times the video has been played in the Flowplayer in addition to the number of times the download video link has been clicked should be established. Then this data should be stored and called in the video_view template.
The way this information is available to the viewer on YouTube? can be seen in the attached screenshot.
comment:10 Changed 6 years ago by anna
- Milestone changed from 0.4 - to 0.3beta - inc. Plumi migration script Plone 2.5 to Plone 3
comment:11 Changed 6 years ago by anna
- Priority changed from critical to blocker
- Component changed from ATEngageVideo to PlumiVideoProduct
comment:12 Changed 6 years ago by anna
- Milestone changed from 0.3beta - inc. Plumi migration script Plone 2.5 to Plone 3 to 0.4 -
comment:22 Changed 4 years ago by dimo
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to ready for testing
comment:23 Changed 4 years ago by anna
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution ready for testing deleted
comment:26 Changed 4 years ago by mike
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to fixed