Ticket #105 (closed defect: fixed)
Callouts Called "Call for Submissions" in Various Places
|Reported by:||anna||Owned by:||andycat|
|Who will test this:|
Description (last modified by anna) (diff)
the "Callouts" content items are referred to in testing.plumi.org as "Call for Submissions" in a few places:
- on the edit form for a Callout http://testing.plumi.org/Members/anna/callouts/a-test-call-out/edit
reads "Edit Call for Submission" should read "Edit Call Out"
- in the portlet (here taken from index) when no callouts exist yet
reads "No Call for Submissions yet" should read "No Call Outs yet"
- in the URL for /recent_submissions
URL is "recent_submissions" URL should be "recent_callouts"
- in the page for /recent_submissions
reads "Call for Submissions" should read "Call Outs"
reads "All recent Call for Submissions, latest first." should read " All recent Call Outs, latest first."
reads "No Call for Submissions have been published." should read "No Call Outs have been published."
- in the Add Item dropdown (eg. in member folder for Call Outs)
reads "call for submissions", alt-text "For a video submission callout" should read "call out", alt-text "Add a new Call Out"
- the item type is called "submission". for clarity this should be changed to "callout" now before feature is released. this content type name is used throughout the site in places eg. when you edit a "submission" folder name.
item type name "submission" should be "callout"
- this occurs when you add a "submission folder"
reads "submission folder" should read "callout folder"
Screenshots are attached.
- Component changed from ATEngageVideo to SocialSoftware
- Milestone set to 0.2
comment:11 Changed 8 years ago by anna
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
comment:12 Changed 8 years ago by andycat
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to fixed